Complaint Review: rent 1st

• Reported By: tamika — wichita Kansas United States of America
rent 1st
1026 s oliver wichita, Kansas United States of America

rent 1st Warren broken promise wichita, Kansas

I went in on approx Oct. 15, 2012 snd spoke with Warren. He advised that he had a living room set and also a 41 inch television that I could purchase for 145.00 per month. I received the furniture the next day but I was advised by Warren that he had no tv in stock n thatvi eould receive one in about 3 weeks. After several calls to the store about the tv I still never received it. After going into the hospiral on Dec. 3, 2012 I jad a bunch of issues with my bank account which caused my payments to Rent 1st to be returned. So now I am returning the merchandise and when I called Warren to see if I could reschedule the pick he was very rude and also said some things to me that I think was very unprofessional!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rent-1st/wichita-Kansas-67218/rent-1st-Warren-broken-promise-wichita-Kansas-1006015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rent 1st