Complaint Review: rent a center

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: sami — huntingdon Pennsylvania
rent a center
7541 Huntingdon Plaza, Huntingdon huntingdon , Pennsylvania USA

rent a center Manager Jacob kuchenbrod manager is rude ro his employees huntingdon Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: RAC Employee

the manager at the store in huntingdon has no heart what so ever. I got a bed from the business but my boyfriend got a job there after me paying on the stuff for three months they took my stuff back because my boyfriend got a job there. We are a young couple and I have a lot of health issues I called into the store asking for my boyfriend to come home so he can watch the kids so I can go to the emergency room. My boyfriend went back to work got wrote up over it and now may lose his job because I got the stomach flue and wanting to make sure someone could watch our kids. On several events this manager has been a ignorant person to kaydens family. Me and our kids were in a wreck I called rent a center so my boyfriend knew n they wrote him up for me calling. This manager needs to lose his job he don't care about anything besides himself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rent-a-center-/huntingdon-Pennsylvania-16652/rent-a-center-Manager-Jacob-kuchenbrod-manager-is-rude-ro-his-employees-huntingdon-Pen-1092638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rent a center

RAC Employee

AUTHOR: RAC Employee - ()

Hi, I do some work with RAC and I wanted to let you know that what you’ve described isn’t the way we like to do business at all. We always want our customers to receive the best service possible and I apologize that this was not the experience you have had with us so far. I would definitely recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team at 1-800-422-8186. They will be able to get more details about your situation and figure out the best way to go about resolving everything. I hope this helps!

acts