Complaint Review: Rent a center

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Cincioh — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Rent a center
Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Rent a center Over priced and pick picketers scam artists if you dont ask they wont tell Cincinnati, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: RAC Employee

I rented a tv from rac and they gave me a price at the beginning then Mid way they gave me another but higher. Then my whole payment dont go on the Tv they pocket more then half the payment. One week my Late fee is 5dollars the next its 10. My payment due on Saturday And late monday they are closed on sunday. Im tired never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-a-center/Cincinnati-Ohio-45237/Rent-a-center-Over-priced-and-pick-picketers-scam-artists-if-you-dont-ask-they-wont-tell-867774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent a center

RAC Employee

AUTHOR: RAChelp - (USA)

Hi I work at RAC and Im very sorry to hear about your experience with one of our stores in Ohio. Its hard for me to know exactly whats happening without seeing the details of your account, but if you call our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186 theyll be happy to get the details from you and address these issues. Hope this helps

mixture