Complaint Review: rent a center

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: sueann — hamilton Ohio
rent a center
32 Savitz hamilton, Ohio United States of America

rent a center i was under the impression of the sales person i was buying new and got used. paying new prices for used hamilton, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: I work at Rent-A-Center...

I went to Rent-A-Center to buy a new washer and dryer when they delivered the washer and dryer the dryer was used. When i called to talk to the manager she told me that's what i picked out and it wasn't what i pick the sales person showed me a new washer and dryer I payed new prices for a used dryer. I would like to hear from someone so i can resolved this problem. I payed over a $1000 for used not new no thanks to the sales person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rent-a-center/hamilton-Ohio-45011/rent-a-center-i-was-under-the-impression-of-the-sales-person-i-was-buying-new-and-got-use-1036006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rent a center

I work at Rent-A-Center...

AUTHOR: RAChelp - ()

Hi! I work at RAC and I regret to hear about what happened. Our products are specifically marked as "New" or "Used" on their tags and then again on the contracts to avoid any discrepancies, but we can certainly get your washer and dryer switched out for a new set if youd like. Just give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 so they can help get that taken care of. Thanks!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC