Complaint Review: rent a home LLC

• Updated: Fri, September 10, 2010

• Reported By: IHATERENTAHOME! — ORLANDO Florida United States of America
rent a home LLC
P.O.BOX 954046 Lake Mary, Florida United States of America

rent a home LLC lake mary fl, aka sussex place. They comeplety took advantage of me and lied the whole time I lived there. Nothing was ever fixed, even mold that was there before I moved in, and even when I moved out they charged me money on top of Lake Mary , Florida

I RENTED WITH THEM OVER A YEAR AGO AND I STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM! THE REASON THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS IS BECAUSE THEY STEAL FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE! I AM HERE TO WARN YOU! I DONT WANT ANYONE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH. THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME FOR THINGS I DIDNT DO. THEY EVEN WENT SO FAR AS SHOWING MY LAWYER PICUTURES OF THE HOUSE FROM THE PREVIOUS RENTERS WHO DID TRASH IT. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE MONEY OF OFF YOU! YOU WILL 100% NOT GET YOUR DEPOSIT BACK. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES TIME! THANKS! I HOPE YOU TAKE MY ADVICE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2010 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rent-a-home-LLC/Lake-Mary-Florida-32795/rent-a-home-LLC-lake-mary-fl-aka-sussex-place-They-comeplety-took-advantage-of-me-and-li-639330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rent a home LLC