Complaint Review: Rental Protection Agency

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Jared — Norristown Pennsylvania
Rental Protection Agency
2181 Bengal Blvd Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Rental Protection Agency I paid but they never posted my complaint. Customer Service does not respond. Salt Lake City Utah

I paid RPA to file a complaint against my landlord, and mail the complaint to the landlord by Certified mail.

The letter was mailed and the landlord was unresponsive for 3 months (including more than 2 months after RPA's deadline passed). This is supposed to trigger closure of the case, and posting of my complaint publicly on RPA's website.

RPA took no action to close the case or post the complaint, despite repeated explicit requests from me to Customer Service. Customer Service received and acknowledged the requests but did not take action to resolve them.

After many contacts to Customer Service, in June my case was finally closed, but RPA failed to provide the remainder of the service I paid for. They did not post my complaint against the landlord. The landlord's profile on RPA.com still states 0 complaints have ever been filed. Customer Service does not respond to my emails about this. RPA does not provide a phone number to call. Demands for a refund have been flatly ignored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rental-Protection-Agency/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Rental-Protection-Agency-I-paid-but-they-never-posted-my-complaint-Customer-Service-doe-1060958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rental Protection Agency