Complaint Review: rental verified

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Rhonda — venetia Pennsylvania
rental verified
west miflin, Pennsylvania USA

rental verified johnsmadison979@yahoo.com rental verified, craigslist scam west miflin Pennsylvania

I recently responded to a craigslist add for a rental property that sounded too good to be true. Too much for the price and when I looked up the rental verified address that was sent as a link another scam showed up as tennant verified with virtually the same email content. Do not use this as you will not be able to rent anything, there's no address to connect. Below is the email that I received and the website. https://rentalverified.com/pricing?i=75756

We appreciate your interest in our property for rent. The home we have that?s currently vacant right now is a 4 bedroom 4.0 bath with garage in a high demand neighborhood. The home has a washing machine and dryer. There have not been any pets in the property so there are no smells, stains or odors. The property is pet friendly with no breed restrictions, we do not charge a fee or require a deposit but if your pet damages the property you are responsible for repairs. To rent our property we require the following: 1. A valid Driver?s License or Photo ID 2. The first months rent 3. Completed background check for each applicant 4. Rental Agreement (month to month, 6 months or 1 year), I will bring this to the viewing You can complete the background check online using Rental Verified: link. This is an easy way for me to screen applicants based on prior rental history and employment information. If you have a felony or poor tenant history, I'm flexible and I will work with you. This property rents quickly, contact me when you've completed your background check and are ready to schedule a viewing. It's in a .pdf, you can print it and bring to the viewing or email it to me. What is the best contact number for you? Are you available tomorrow? I will be available tomorrow, Thursday morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rental-verified/west-miflin-Pennsylvania-/rental-verified-johnsmadison979yahoocom-rental-verified-craigslist-scam-west-miflin-P-1066176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rental verified