Complaint Review: rentalcars.com

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Rupert White — Bampton Other
rentalcars.com
Internet United Kingdom

rentalcars.com Priceline, No car, partial refund, no apology, total rip off Manchester, UK Lancashire, UK

I booked a car in Corfu. Our plane was late and once we arrived was told the car had been given away as we were a no show. I was told to wait at the airport until another was available. With a 2 year old this was not so appealing so had to book another from AVIS. When I called the company I was told I should have called them to tell them our plane was late. Since our return, they have done nothing to help and have now refused to give the remaining money back. I would not go near them and yes you may save £30 but it will cost you £100's of pounds when you have to pay for two cars. The call centre are unhelpful, ill informed and slow. Take my advice go elsewhere!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rentalcarscom/internet/rentalcarscom-Priceline-No-car-partial-refund-no-apology-total-rip-off-Manchester-1067343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rentalcars.com