Complaint Review: rentalcars.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: German — Caracas Other United States of America

rentalcars.com They changed the rental but didn't give me the car, Internet

I made a reservation with rentalcars.com for Dubai last month. I received a confirmation mail and of course, they charged the complete amount of the rental. In the mail it said to bring the credit card, the passport, the reservation and the driver's
license which I all had.  My surprise was they didn't give me the car because I needed an international license. BTW I asked for a car with GPS and they were going to give me one without GPS.

When I asked for my money back, they said it was my fault because I didn't read the small print in a hidden link they had on the mail, and they were not going to give it back. They charged the rent but didn't give me the car. That was last month and I'm still waiting to get my money back. They use unfair commercial practices with benefits for them and disadvantages for the customers.?

Even if it was my fault for not having the international licence, Are you going to charge all the rental days for that??Very unfair. ?If they don't give me back my money that would be theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rentalcarscom/internet/rentalcarscom-They-changed-the-rental-but-didnt-give-me-the-car-Internet-1010365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rentalcars.com