Complaint Review: Rentcalculator.org

• Reported By: Corrine — Hollywood Florida
Rentcalculator.org
PO Box 1774 Norwalk, CA Norwalk, California USA

Rentcalculator.org STAY AWAY FROM RENTCALCULATOR.ORG Norwalk California

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS GUY. I wish I would've looked up this site prior to wasting my time ordering from them.   I called today with no issue other than wanting to know the status of my order. I ordered 4 days ago and had heard NOTHING from them in regards to my order. When the less than competent worker ran me around with meaningless mumbo jumbo, I then got annoyed. Prior to hanging up with Mr. Smartguy who wanted to remain nameless, he told me the shipment was in route, I'd have the calc this week, and asked if I wanted to have "shipment" email me the confirmation... when he's supposed to be in "customer service", shouldn't that type of information come from there... when in the beginning of the convo he told me shipping hadn't received my order yet. Hence me then realizing what kind of people / company I was dealing with. I asked to speak with manager he tells me if I want to get the email of the office manager. I say forget it, if I'll have it this week, fine. I then get an email saying my account was cancelled! I called back, got the same guy, the only guy I think that works there, and he tells me the order was sent back from my house! I"M OUT RAGED! He then tells me to get the email to the office manger, asks me if I was ready..and hung up the phone. They then blocked my phone number!!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE A JOKE. STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rentcalculatororg/Norwalk-California-90651-1774/Rentcalculatororg-STAY-AWAY-FROM-RENTCALCULATORORG-Norwalk-California-1067176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rentcalculator.org