Complaint Review: Renters Paradise Real Estate

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Helena — Salt Lake City Utah
Renters Paradise Real Estate
6778 Collins Ave Miami Beach, Florida USA

Renters Paradise Real Estate Renters Paradise Realty Inc SCAMMERS, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, MEAN, LYERS, LIES Miami Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Renters Paradise Realty Inc

Needed a Studio for 3-4 months, Mike K from Renters Paradise contacted me that he had a studio for me.  Was in SLC at the time.  We fly to Miami, was promised I could move in the 11th.  Stayed 3 days in a Hotel.

Friday we went to the office to sign the papers, and he says to pay $150.00 for a credit report?  although it was for 3 months?  The agent who had the listing came here and told me she has a lot of problems with that company, a Credit Report is $10.00!  and for short term all he needed to do was a back ground, had to pay $2400.00 for 2 mo.  He was extremely rude in the office, also the other agents.

The morning of the 11th, I called him, since we were gonna meet at 1pm.  He tells me I can NOT move in that day since there is still a renter in there (that was a lie)  In the email he wrote me it was all taken care off.  It was extremely stressful, I asked where to go to, he said was not his problem!!!  Just found out from the listing agent, that he never contacted her and she was not aware we were going to move in the 11th!!

The also advertise on Craigslist with good prices apartments but when you call them, they raise the price, or it s not available.

If you re coming to Miami, DON T contact Renters Paradise Realty, they are the worst I have ever dealt with and total SCAMMERS, LYERS, RUDE, DISHONEST!!

Helena

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renters-Paradise-Real-Estate/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/Renters-Paradise-Real-Estate-Renters-Paradise-Realty-Inc-SCAMMERS-RUDE-DISRESPECTFUL-M-1108825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renters Paradise Real Estate

Renters Paradise Realty Inc

AUTHOR: Helena - ()

The Agent I was dealing with was Mike K, nevertheless, while in the office, the other agents were as rude as he was!!  Very bad, negative atmosphere!