Complaint Review: Renter's Paradise

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: brad — north port Florida
Renter's Paradise
14340 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL 33181 North Miami, Florida USA

Renter's Paradise failed to deliver apartment and refuses to refund Deposit North Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Renters paradise reviews I tried to rent from them and THEY ARE VERY RUDE !!!!!

On date 10/26 Raul showed me an apartment located at ((REDACTED))) North Miami, FL 33181 . we negotiated a rental deal, signed a lease and I was set to move in 11/2/2013, On 11/2/2013, while attempting to move into the apartment I was informed the apartment was not ready and I was then offered to a temporary switch to apartment number #4 instead of apartment #3 on a temporary basis only. #4 was not ready either and raw sewage was flowing into the sinks. I could only stand it for two days. The apartment was unlivable; because you had no options available and failed to deliver the apartment, I had to find another apartment. Mr. Francis told me I could stay there until 3 is done. He told me it would be about a week. However, 4 was having plumbing issues and the sewage was coming out of the sink it smelt horrible and it even overflowed my bathroom. [continued below]....

..... so even if I was supposed to move into 4, it wasn't in suitable living conditions. My kitchen sink was clearly a health code violation and smelled of raw sewage. At this point, you are in violation of the lease and I am demanding a full refund of all remaining, rents, fees and deposits in the amount of $800 to be paid immediately. I appreciate your refunding the 2 months of the rent, but there is still the matter of the $800 deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Renters-Paradise/North-Miami-Florida-33181/Renters-Paradise-failed-to-deliver-apartment-and-refuses-to-refund-Deposit-North-Miami-F-1112256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Renter's Paradise

Renters paradise reviews I tried to rent from them and THEY ARE VERY RUDE !!!!!

AUTHOR: Sue - ()

I tried to rent from them.  They are extremely rude and I feel they suck. It's a good thing that I did not rent from them. If I were in your boots I would print off a rip off report and I would tape them to all of the other doors of their apartments. I would make sure that all who rent their get to read your report. I would report them to the health department. CATS and RATS Deserve so much better. They seem to be very disrespectful to any prospects to go through them to rent a place to live. May they ROT IN HELL. If you have any filthy pictures of the environment in which you lived in, I would post those photographs.