Complaint Review: rentwave.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: SilverSpark — Los Angeles California
Los Angeles, Select State/Province USA

rentwave.com Total rip off. Non-existing apartments for your real money Los Angeles Internet

I was looking for affordable apartment in West Los Angeles area and came across rentwave.com. For only $9.95 7 days sign-up "special" (special that never ended, btw) I decided to give a try, being attracted by huge amount of listed apartments withing my price range and around LA area I was interested in. I should be causious about low price as $1400 for 2bdr in fancy Santa Monica...but I wanted to believe...

Anyway, ALL their listings were fake. Out of 6 phone numbers I've called, 5 were out of service and only one was real, M&D Property Management but lady-manager told me that apartment on so-and-so address they have rented last year ans she has no idea why it is listed somewhere!!! It was not listed on their official website for sure.

STAY AWAY from those scammers. I do not have time to fight for my $9.95, my time costs much more and that's what they count on. Better drive around and call directly to managers or go to legit westsiderentals.com if you are on West Coast... Good luck and be aware of such companies as rentwave.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rentwavecom/Los-Angeles-Select-StateProvince/rentwavecom-Total-rip-off-Non-existing-apartments-for-your-real-money-Los-Angeles-Intern-1051132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rentwave.com