Complaint Review: replicas2you.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 16, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 16, 2010

• Reported By: Will the Unhappycustomer — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
replicas2you.com
138-E Lafayette Ct New york, New York United States of America

replicas2you.com This comapny sent me the wrong watch. When I called to inform them of this, they hung up on me and would not answer the phone anymore. They don't care that I got the wrong watch, all they cared about New york, New York

This company sent me the wrong watch that I did not order. When I called to inform them of this, the guy just hung up on me. He then would not answer anymore of my calls and no one else ever picked up. I left numerous emails and messages, but no one would respond back to me. I am very upset because this was not a cheap watch and when they only send out something that they guarantee but will not answer their customers, it is bad business. I even call all day and another day, but still no response. I am not happy and would like for them to give my money back. It says that you can send the watch back, but I don't think that would be safe because if they will not answer about sending the wrong watch, then I wouldn't want them to have my money and their watch back. I would like to know how to get my money back for something that is not what I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2010 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/replicas2youcom/New-york-New-York-10013/replicas2youcom-This-comapny-sent-me-the-wrong-watch-When-I-called-to-inform-them-of-th-555537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on replicas2you.com