Complaint Review: repocast.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Trudeau — Bay City Michigan U.S.A.
repocast.com
601 Gordon Industrial Ct SW, Internet United States of America

repocast.com Miedema Company cancelled my winning auction, Internet

On 4/26/2012 I was the winner of one of their online auctions. Received a confirmation email with a pay now link. A short time later I logged in to pay for my item only to find out that someone else had out bid me 20 minutes after the auction closing. Contacted repocast.com and was told that they had server issues and had to reopen the auction and I was out of luck even though I was able to follow the auction to its end. Canceled my account for that reason as well as concerns over having my credit card and personal information in my profile. A requirement to bid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/repocastcom/internet/repocastcom-Miedema-Company-cancelled-my-winning-auction-Internet-875054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on repocast.com