Complaint Review: republic services phoenix

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Salem Oregon
republic services phoenix
18500 north allied way, phoenix az 85054 salem, Oregon USA

republic services phoenix allied waste rips off another ones money. salem Oregon

First the company kept charging fees on a back bill i didnt owe. The next thing i know they picked up my can even though i had paid current bill. After a few months i was desperate to get service and since the goverment allows the utilities to be a monopoly i had no choice but to go back to them. What was a few dollarsin fees owed turned out to be $107 + 2 months in advance. I borrowed the money from a friend. I put the money on my prepaid Visa Card. I Then called the number the lady had given me to make a payment on the phone. After about 20 minutes of going to reply and getting my credit card information the number disconnected me. My credit card statement shows online that they credited them. They say that it failed due to internal error and they're blaming it on my credit card company. Supposab.ly neither one has the money but I still have money either. My credit card to Bass is I have to wait 10 days for it to not be taken Before they could credit it back But they do have a confirmation and referral number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/republic-services-phoenix/salem-Oregon-97301/republic-services-phoenix-allied-waste-rips-off-another-ones-money-salem-Oregon-1052813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on republic services phoenix