Complaint Review: Republic Wireless

• Reported By: James — Bay Saint Louis Mississippi
Republic Wireless
4001 Weston Parkway Cary, North Carolina USA

Republic Wireless Bandwidth Non-Support Specialists Cary North Carolina

I purchased a telepnone from Republic Wireless on 9/2/1013, Labor Day. I did this on that date because I wanted my monthly fee to be charged to me on 9/3/2013 or later. I am on Social Security and I get paid on the 3rd of every month. Later in the day I get an e mail from Republic telling me that they had charged my credit card for the monthly fee since they had shipped my telephone. That is impossible since UPS is closed on Labor Day. They Lied. That was the start of multiple unhelpful communication's from Republic Wireless customer "service". They could have avoided all ot the "bad press" had they been helpful. They were not. I have demanded a refund since I refused the telephone when it arrived and returned it with UPS. They told me to go to their return web page and complete it first. When I tried, the page told me I owed Republic Wireless money That needed to be paid first. They already have the money for the telephone and the first monthly charges. I owe them nothing. I e mailed them to say I could not complete their web page. They told me "too Bad". Since I did not comply with their rediculous demands, my refund will be delayed. Republic Wireless "sucks" and I am happy to be rid of them now, instead of enduring months of "brain damage". I just want to let all of my friends and others how "screwed up" Republic Wireless is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Republic-Wireless/Cary-North-Carolina-27513/Republic-Wireless-Bandwidth-Non-Support-Specialists-Cary-North-Carolina-1082263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Republic Wireless