Complaint Review: reputationchanger.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Franklin — Mitchell South Dakota
reputationchanger.com
10 North Church Street, Suite D West Chester, Pennsylvania United States of America

reputationchanger.com Reputation Changer Reputation Changes swindled me out of $3000-don't be scammed by this company!!! West Chester , Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: honestly...

*Consumer Suggestion: Stop being scammed

I hired Reputationchanger.com to remove some reviews that were posted about me online. They promised to "have all negative on-line postings which mentioned my name off the first page and buried within a month and with results in 72 hours. We agreed on a price of $2500.    I inquired about my order after 6 days and I was told that no one had even started working on my account.  I waited another 3 days and I stated that nothing was showing up on my account campaign (as they call it) as being work completed.

I placed phone call after phone call to this company only to have none of the calls returned.   Then and not until about the 9th day, I get an email asking what I wanted; to which I responded with concern that the advertisement says you will see results in 72 hours.  Then the company tells me that they never promised anything as far as what amount of work would be completed and in what time frame. Further, the guy says yeah, this will probably take 6 months minimum to do at $2500 per month??  I said this was not what I was told when I inquired about your company??

I put in writing by the 10th day that I was not satisfied with the work completed and that none of the promises of the company were actually provided.  I asked for my money back.  In retaliation, I was harassed.  I was called names.  I was told that they would not return my money.  They continued to send me additional contracts to sign which I refused and they continued to send me work to approve which I did not respond.  I filed complaints with our local attorney generals office and other offices.  I lodged a complained with my credit card company of a fraud by this company.

Reputationchanger.com is a top level internet scam and they seem to know exactly what they are doing. Reputationchanger.com is simply an internet fraud ring that is waiting to be closed down. Upon further research-  this entire company is a one man show operated out of someones garage.  Be AWARE!!  Reputationchanger.com is a SHAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reputationchangercom/West-Chester-Pennsylvania-19380/reputationchangercom-Reputation-Changer-Reputation-Changes-swindled-me-out-of-3000-dont-1043087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reputationchanger.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

honestly...

AUTHOR: kdreputation - ()

stop getting scammed by these so called reputation management companies that charge you before work is done.

give me a shout at kdreputation@gmail.c0m and ill take care of your online reputation at no charge until the entire situation is fixed! thats right, ZERO RISK, if im unable to perform, you dont pay me a single penny (95% success rate.) theres no point risking thousands and not getting anything for it!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Stop being scammed

AUTHOR: kdreputation - ()

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with that company. Its reports like these that give the entire industry a bad name and makes it hard for the "good guys" to do proper business! In anycase, if you still have a problem with your search results/online reputation please send me an email @ kdreputation@gmail.com. i do reputation management for FREE for customers that have been burned in the past by shady reputation management companies. I am purely result driven, this means you don't risk anything because if I'm unable to provide you the results, you dont pay anything! no catch, no risk, no setup fee, no deposit. The good companies are still out there, you just got to find them :)