Complaint Review: reputation.com

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Lake Barrington Illinois United States of America
reputation.com

reputation.com internet rip off Internet

*Author of original report: internetreputation.com

Reputation.com charged me $400.00 to remove me from Spokeo.  I called them to have another address removed, and they agreed to do it for another $400.00.  I declined the second time.  I called Spokeo and found out how easy it is to do yourself.  It took me less than five minutes to have my second address removed.  When I contacted Reputation.com they said they removed me second address "free of charge".  I did it myself the night before.  Obviously, they were lying.  I informed them that $400.00 to remove someone from spokeo.com was ridiculous since it takes less than five minutes.  They did not take me seriously and said that they were "competitive" in terms of pricing for this service.  Again, a blatant lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reputationcom/internet/reputationcom-internet-rip-off-Internet-909121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reputation.com

internetreputation.com

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

i made an error in reporting internetreputation.com.  Please disregard.