Complaint Review: reputationdefender.com

• Updated: Sat, March 13, 2010

• Reported By: frankdaiton — United States of America
reputationdefender.com

reputationdefender.com reputationdefender.com scam fraud ripoff , Internet

Beware of reputationdefender.com at all cost

After getting 3 quotes for SEO services I decided to go with reputationdefender.com because of his affortable price. The owner of this company made promises of getting me to the top 10 in the search engines. He started out doing some work but soon the work stopped. I tried to call reputationdefender many times with no answer or return calls. Months went by and he calls me and said that he's been having some personal problems and would like to continue working on my website. I gave him a chance to continue but that only lasted about a week. I still try calling him with no answer or return calls. I still need help with my website but don't know if can ever trust anyone again. Beware of reputation defender at all cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2010 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reputationdefendercom/internet/reputationdefendercom-reputationdefendercom-scam-fraud-ripoff-Internet-580487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reputationdefender.com