Complaint Review: Rescue Rooter

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: spongeandy — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Rescue Rooter
1808 West 3rd St Pheonix, Arizona United States of America

Rescue Rooter Rescue Rooter charged me $180 to snake one line and then tried to convince me to have them do sonic treatment on my house for $1300. Guy said the house was older so the plumbing lines were getting 'gummed up' Pheonix, Arizona

we had one line from our washing machine what was clogged. we called rescue rooter and the guy came out and snaked the line.  when I talked with him on the phone he said that the house was a bit older and needed sonic treatment because the lines were getting 'gummed' up, which would cost me $1300. I knew within 5 minutes that this guy sounded sleezy over the phone.  They charged us $230 for him to come out and stick a snake in our drain and unclog the clog.  My wife had a $50 coupon, which dropped it down to $180, and the guy wouldn't guarantee his work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rescue-Rooter/Pheonix-Arizona-/Rescue-Rooter-Rescue-Rooter-charged-me-180-to-snake-one-line-and-then-tried-to-convince-865444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rescue Rooter