Complaint Review: Residential Finance Corp

• Reported By: susan — Westfield Massachusetts
Residential Finance Corp
One Easton Oval, #400 Columbus, Ohio USA

Residential Finance Corp rip off Columbus Ohio

It all started back in 2007 to 2008 I was trying to get a refinance thru  them and  They called me to see if I would like too save money and get a lower payment!!!  The broker name was Cynthia Wilson and she promised that she would be able to help me but I didnt have enough debt ratio to do the refi by myself so she put on a coborrower on my loan !!!! she put someone that did not live with me on the loan  for more income she also did a lot of illegal stuff on my loan and promised me it would go thru with no problem but she would say she did not want to get caught for doing this!!! she falsified info on my loan to get it thru!!!

Now Im having problems with my loan because of being said I was married to that person but  i never got married to me its not a valid loan!!!  Since then the coborrower is deceased as of 2010!!! I am having a lot of problems with this loan I have been trying to do a loan modification for 5 yrs and got nowhere!!  They finally did a forbearance for 4 months it was suppose to be for 12 months they stopped taking my payments and they put me into default and now I am in preforclosure and had to get help from an attorney general and now a lawyer!!  If she did what she was supposed to do I would not be in this mess!!! Can someone help me!!!  Distressed!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Residential-Finance-Corp/Columbus-Ohio-43219/Residential-Finance-Corp-rip-off-Columbus-Ohio-1095702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Residential Finance Corp