Complaint Review: residential gourmet

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: misty — flagstaff Arizona
residential gourmet
15681 n cave creek suit 3 phoenix,az 85032 phoenix, Arizona United States of America

residential gourmet they harrassed me to buy from them and the guy would mot leave my porch he stayed for an hour haggling me then he said he would hold my check for two days but he did not he cashed it that day phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Simple solution.

I had an awful experience with this company. The sales guy would not take no for and answer. He would not leave my porch he haggled me for an hour. Also I told him that I did not have money until Friday. He then said he will hold my check until then but he cashed it that day. The meat was also horrible and they will not answer phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/residential-gourmet/phoenix-Arizona-85032/residential-gourmet-they-harrassed-me-to-buy-from-them-and-the-guy-would-mot-leave-my-por-1038765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on residential gourmet

Simple solution.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - ()

Misty, you're what they call a "soft touch" in sales.   You're so polite that the salesman only has to manupulate that into a sale.

I strongly suggest that you either learn to say "No thank you" and close the door, or stop answering the door to strangers.  You also should invest in a "No Soliciting" sign for your doorbell.

" The sales guy would not take no for and answer. He would not leave my porch he haggled me for an hour.  "

This is absurd.   I get the feeling that you didn't want to spend an hour with this person on your front porch?     Just ask them to leave and if they don't, call the cops.   It's your property, not theirs.   It's your time, not theirs.    Salespeople who show up at your door, unsolicited and uninvited are not entitled to your time and attention (and ultimately your money).

Lastly, consuming who knows what kind of meat provided by some stranger on the street is not really a smart move.   You wouldn't by prescription meds from some anonymous guy on a street corner, would you?