Complaint Review: Residential Gourmet

• Updated: Fri, July 25, 2014

• Reported By: notgoingaway — Arizona
Residential Gourmet
15681 N. Cave Creek Rd Suite 3 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Residential Gourmet Deceptive, Shady, Not honest, does not honor their own business brochure statements Phoenix Arizona

Residential Gourmet is a VERY POOR excuse of a business.  They do not honor their brochure statements guarenting their products.  I too succumed to the high presure sales pitch and wish I had taken the time to review this company.  In my defense the salesman handed me their brochure which states the law on door to door sales.  Guaranteeing me that I could change my mind  when my spouse got home and cancel the entire purchase  if we decided against it !  Their own brochure ( which is also the law on door to door sales)  state that the consumer has a 3 day cooling off period in which, if you change your mind you can write the busisness with which you made your purchase from a letter of cancellation, and as long as they recieve it within 3 days you can cancel with a full refund.  THIS IS A LAW.  Which I did send a certified letter following my impulsive purchase the very next day!

You guessed it !  They refused to pick it up ...I have tracking numbers which show no one was willing to accept it at their main office!  WOW!

The day after I made my purchase I regretted it.  Sent my cancelation letter as I was instructed to do on the back of their brocure.  I also followed up with a call to the salesman Rob (who left me his cell number on the back of my brochure) as to how to go about giving them their product back in a timely manner.  Rob answered my call that one time but once he found out that I was canceling my order,  has since blocked all calls from me. A TRULEY SHAFTING MOVE!

All calls to their main office in Cave Creek AZ have also gone un-returned.  I have called and left messages numerous times.  I was promised a call back the one time I actually got someone to answer their phone, guess what?! Never happened!  S
URPRISE!!!

This company is HORRIBLE!  Do not buy anything from them! Unfortunately until they get shut down people will continue to get scammed by their very persuasive , high pressure unethical sales pitch promising you everything to make a sale but not keeping their word!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Residential-Gourmet/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/Residential-Gourmet-Deceptive-Shady-Not-honest-does-not-honor-their-own-business-broch-1164936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Residential Gourmet