Complaint Review: Residential Resource Center/Option 1 Network/opt1network.com/800-531-6398/949-382-1565/888-334-5636

• Submitted: Sun, October 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: D.W. — San Diego California
Irvine CA Irvine, California USA

Residential Resource Center/Option 1 Network/opt1network.com/800-531-6398/949-382-1565/888-334-5636 Option1Network/Option one network/800-531-6398 Loan Modification - Upfront Fees- Not Allowed by Law Irvine, CA California

I went on line to look for an attorney to help me with my loan modification with Chase. I was called off the hook from this company until finally I answered. After speaking with the gentlman calling me, I faxed my financials to see if they could help me. They told me I would be speaking with someone from the bank to get the modification approved. This was not true. After speaking with another gentleman that called to follow up with me, I had alot of concerns, what he was telling me did not seem right. First he told me that the attorney would be working on my modification as soon as I signed the paperwork . Then when I told him I would have to wait 2 weeks to make my first payment he said that would not work. Then he told me they actually work on the file first, then it takes more time to got to the attorney and I need to find a way to come up with money right away. Then I asked this guy how he knew it would work since he is really not with Bank of America or the attorney office. He said he has everything figured out in his computer and that this is he job, he does it right, etc. I asked him to send me the paperwork so I could read it over the weekend, and he said no! He said he didn't think I was serious and I could call him back another time! That was another huge red flag - they only want to give you about 5 minutes to look at what you have to sign. I asked him the address to his office and he told me I didn't need it, I would be getting the address of the attorney. He really thought I was going to pay him money without telling me where he was, and he does not work for the bank or the attorney! They are the RESIDENTIAL RESOURCE CENTER / OPTION1NETWORK. Be Careful!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Residential-Resource-CenterOption-1-Networkopt1networkcom800-531-6398949-382-1565888-334-5636/Irvine-California-92604/Residential-Resource-CenterOption-1-Networkopt1networkcom800-531-6398949-382-156588-1089887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Residential Resource Center/Option 1 Network/opt1network.com/800-531-6398/949-382-1565/888-334-5636