Complaint Review: Resort Solutions Trust

11350 66th street north Largo, Florida USA
  • Phone: 1877-299-4778
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Resort Solutions Trust Selling Timeshare Property, but send me money first Largo Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Timeshare Resale Scam

David Stewart of Resort Solutions Trust called giving the following information:

11350 66 Street North, Largo, FLA 33773 and phone # 1-877-299-4778 with the company's license # of TC 3342 and his personal license of TP3059

He said he had a buyer for our timeshare @ $17,900. He required that we submit a $1,250 filing fee before the transaction could be completed. After I balked at providing any money, he then tried to convince me he was legitimate. I told him that I would call back after confirming with the FLA BBB and he said that they didn't subscribe to the BBB because they already had a "great reputation". When I asked him to provide the number for FLA's real estate commission or agency, he claimed not knowing it.

He then tried to convince me that I would be sorry for passing up this opportunity. I told him I would call him back after I investigated further. I then contacted Resort Solutions Inc and they warned me that this was most likely a scam and had not contacted me about an offer.

When I did a *69 on my phone to provide me with the number of the last incoming call, it was 727-546-4778. When I looked up the number via Yahoo, the number reported was for Resort Solutions Trust and listed it as a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resort-Solutions-Trust/Largo-Florida-33773/Resort-Solutions-Trust-Selling-Timeshare-Property-but-send-me-money-first-Largo-Florida-1049611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resort Solutions Trust

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Timeshare Resale Scam

AUTHOR: Brad304 - ()

I'm sorry to hear you were scammed by this company, the truth is, that the timeshare resale market is so poor, you can get them on eBay for free; owners are willing to pay the transfer fees. They just want someone to take over their maintenance fees. Next time, be aware that there is not a "hot market" for timeshares, and that you should never pay an upfront fee to sell your timeshare. Hoping that this helps, i recommend you to read this article about fraudulent timeshare resale companies and how to get out of a scam:

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC