Complaint Review: Resorts Anytime

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Von — lithonia Georgia
Resorts Anytime
33 office Park Road Suite 221 Hilton Head Island, South Carolina USA

Resorts Anytime - Scam at One big scam, Taking people's hard earned money...... I thought i copuld finally afford a vacation>>. theives .. liars .. con artist Hilton Head Island South Carolina

It all started when i was referred to try a time share event at the hilton head resort.  I attended the siminar but declined the time share offer.   After I declined, I was brought to another individual Frank Atkinson (842) 714-0043. He offered me a vacation membership for a total cost of $2544. With this membership I was told in adddtion to getting 5 weeks discount condo rentals, 2 weeks private homes and 1 free week in a 3 bed room condo at the hilton head beach resort.  When I tried to call the number provided (843-341-3315) to make reservations, I was transferred to a voicemail system to leave a messsage and someone would call me back. When someone finally called me back, I was told that my package did not include the free week at the resort. So the whole thing is some type of scam. Offer something that was not in the package to get me to sign. The sole purchase of the package was for the free week, that would eventually pay for itself. I thought this would be the the start of a family tradition. A destination for my family reunion every year. Not only did i sign up, but i convinced another family member to sign up.  Even the rates offered on the condos are at higher rates than was explained. Frank also said that after our membership was paid for, we will still get a week free at the condo per year as long as i paid the $159 annual meembership fee. It is very hard to get anything resolved. I was told i had to speek to Rodney Yurco, but he is on vacation. Right now i just want out of this deal. I do not want to make payment on something i cant use.

I want out of this deal....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resorts-Anytime/Hilton-Head-Island-South-Carolina-29928/Resorts-Anytime-Scam-at-One-big-scam-Taking-peoples-hard-earned-money-I-tho-1056406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resorts Anytime