Complaint Review: Resorts Royalty

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: So Many Times a Victim — Easton Pennsylvania United States of America
Resorts Royalty
3520 Hargale Ct Suite 100 Oceanside, New York United States of America

Resorts Royalty Timeshare marketing Resorts Royalty claimed they can sell my timeshare property after taking $199 since 3/10/2011. Just found out they're no longer in service. Oceanside, New York

*Consumer Comment: Resorts Royalty & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

Today (2/13/2012) I just found out that Resorts Royalty is no longer in service/business when I attempt to call up to see any update on my timeshare property that I signed up back in 3/10/2011.  To my surprised, contact business # no longer in service.  I google it & find out they'd ripped many other consumers like myself off after opened business for 3-4 months.  On 3/10/2011, I was told to pay $400 fee for the advertising of my property.  I did not have much money at the time and only afford to pay $199, so Resorts Royalty accepted.  The remaining balance will be paid off once the property got sale.  I guess they ran out of business and so I got ripped off with my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resorts-Royalty/Oceanside-New-York-11572/Resorts-Royalty-Timeshare-marketing-Resorts-Royalty-claimed-they-can-sell-my-timeshare-pro-838327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resorts Royalty

Resorts Royalty & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: BetzabethT - ()

I desperately need to resolve an issue concerning the purchase of a timeshare over four years ago. I purchased this timeshare while visiting Sandos PLayacar over a long weekend. I expressed my decision not to purchase at that time, because of my disability status on my job which I never returned to. My disability became permanent. A few weeks after I realized what a mistake this purchase was, I contacted Resorts Royalty. I paid $598 to this company believing that they would sell my Royal Elite Timeshare as they claimed they would. Like so many others that I have read about, this company has told each customer the same thing, and after receiving the fee, nothing happens. This has gone on for over four years, and now the resort is constantly adding fees that are not explained to my satisfaction.