Complaint Review: Respond Power LLC

• Reported By: Tracey — Gray Pennsylvania
Respond Power LLC
100 Dutch Hill Rd. Suite 230 Orangeburg, New York USA

Respond Power LLC Gouging Orangeburg New York

After someone coming door to door promising savings on our electric bills we hose to sign up along with others in the neighborhood. We were promised lower rates than Penelec. I have received my last two bills and both have been for over four hundred dollars. Penelecs rate is 7.17 cents perKWH. Respond Power is harging 20 cents per KWH. After calling repeatedly and emailing I finally was able to get ahold oc someone. Very unhelpful and told me she cant help what someone promised us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Respond-Power-LLC/Orangeburg-New-York-10962/Respond-Power-LLC-Gouging-Orangeburg-New-York-1134401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Respond Power LLC