Complaint Review: respond power/ majorenergy

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: hard worker — philadelphia Pennsylvania
respond power/ majorenergy
100 dutch road, suite 230 orangeburg, New York USA

respondpower/ majorenergy salesman- door to door -got paid in the beginning but after a while no pay- company gave me bounced checks orangeburg NY and PA

I am a 19 year old. whom was first excited about this job. My duties were to go from door to door to get people to join this company and save 10% on their electric bill.  When I first started the job I was getting paid well because I was one of the top sellers. I would say after a half of year in.  I couldnt collect on my pay checks. No place would cash them because other checks have been bad. I went to the company and told them about it.

They gave me a check worth 4 pay periods.  I opened a new bank account only to find out that the check was not valid.  I have went a long time without pay.  I did decide to search for another job.  I am a hard worker, i like sales, I am disappointed that i am not getting paid for my time and work.  I have bills, I can not help out at home.  I am working, tired when i get home, but no money to show for it.  This company is a sham to get young people in there and work them for nothing.

This company has a branch in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Roosevelt boulevard and Harbison.  This is the branch i worked at. I am very dissappointed, tired and moneyless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/respond-power-majorenergy/orangeburg-New-York-10962/respondpower-majorenergy-salesman-door-to-door-got-paid-in-the-beginning-but-after-a-w-1162359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on respond power/ majorenergy