Complaint Review: Restoration Church And Drug Rehab Center

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2011

• Reported By:piedmont Oklahoma
Restoration Church And Drug Rehab Center
1501 Linwood Blvd. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Restoration Church And Drug Rehab Center ripoff Cheated my son by helping his deadbeat Dad neglect him Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*General Comment: answer one thing for me pastor pete

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: pastor peter vasquez

My deadbeat ex husband lived in this facility twice for at least three months. This place helped my ex husband escape his financial obligation to my son buy employing him under the table with their fundraising scams where they ask people to donate money and get a sucker. The people out selling the suckers get a cut of the money! working on commision! Ignoring the children they are hurting in the process!

This center breaks federal law by being an employer / employment service that does not report to the federally mandated state new hire list. Shame you Restoration Church who cheeted my 6 year old son out of $$489.00 and growing! Shame, Shame, Shame!

Misty
piedmont, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2004 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Restoration-Church-And-Drug-Rehab-Center/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73106/Restoration-Church-And-Drug-Rehab-Center-ripoff-Cheated-my-son-by-helping-his-deadbeat-Dad-115149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Restoration Church And Drug Rehab Center

#1 General Comment

answer one thing for me pastor pete

AUTHOR: 73108 - (United States of America)

okay in the first place, the people fundraising are not paid, but they do recieve 10.% of the money they collect, people do hide out there I agree with you on that if you are and illegal mexican, this is a fine hide out spot for you and also they will give you special treatment they do somegood for the people who are down on their luck but the money you people donate in good faith some of it end up in the fundrasier's pocket and does not make it to the church and the money that makes it to the church well you decide if it helps the drug addict ask for an inspection of the homes and go there at breakfast lunch and dinner to see what your money is spent on then ask to see the pastors house and his freg. because your donations go straight to pete

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

pastor peter vasquez

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

im writing in to respond to your accusations against the oklahoma city restoration church my name is pastor peter vasquez i came to oklahoma city in 1996 because GOD called me to preach the GOSPEL to drug addicts gang members prostitutes homeless individuals i love the people GOD has called me to reach its a very hard work to do but GOD has given us great success in reaching people we a have a church and a mens home and womens home when a man comes to the mens home we ask for a commitment of 9 months to a year if the man truly wants to change GOD does use our church to help and change people they are not allowed to work because we want them to get a hold of JESUS because after all hes the only one that can help them as for this lady that says we hire people to fundraise for the church under the table her accusations are wrong any member of our church does it voluntarily we do this for the LORD so we can continue to help people if her husband does not pay child support that is not our fault its probably because hes a drug addict and has never been responsible hes never finished the program so how is it our fault i dont get it we are here to help people that it and this lady from midwest city that wants her dollar back she can come and get it any time if she didnt give it from her heart we dont need it but i want her to know that there is a church called restoration church in midwest city we are oklahoma city restoration church big difference huh also people have use our flyers to commit fraud before so i would be care ful what i would write on the internet i would make sure go to the okc restoration church and seewhat god is doing may the lord JESUS BLESS YOU GOD BLESS IN HIS HARVEST PASTOR PETER VASQUEZ