Complaint Review: results unlimited

• Reported By: anonymous — Charlotte North Carolina
results unlimited
musselwhite dr virginia beach , Virginia USA

results unlimited Debt Continuation and humiliation virginia beach Virginia

The Company results unlimited have virtually disrupted my life both on a mental and financial level.

I learned of the company when i received a summons from my employer ,that a garnishment of paycheck would commence immediately  and to contact the company results unlimited should i have questions . upon contacting this agency I learned of  debt that I had accumulated some 9(nine )years ago. I reached outto this agency and tried to work out a payment agreement which they ultimately would not agree to , especially on my limited part time salary . I was told to fork over at least 250.00 and that did not include or reduce interest.

I took my chances and drove to Virginia to disdpute the claim. i succeed at getting a contract signed by an attorney who represented the original agency , not results unlimited and began making payments that i could afford . The Agency in their lack of communication with the attorney seized and froze bank accounts assets and their began my extended debt cyle .

In return for their actions I was assesssed a 75.00 fee by the bank to process the garnishment .  on top of that my bills began over due because they took the entire check direct deposited and virtually had me upside down on everything.

I called the agency today to arange payment of monthy fee, please keep in mind that I am no longer employed and I am awaiting an unemployment meeting , not to mention being forced on to services by social service to aid in food procurement because i do not have full time employment .

the fact that this company refused to accept payment on the second of the following month instead of the 30th virtually put me in a moment of shock. I was told that i can make the payment yet it would still cancel out the agrrement . this meant further charges and more debt .

I fear that this agency will attempt to garnish my bank account as they did before and furthr place me in debt.

i dont know what to do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/results-unlimited-/virginia-beach-Virginia-23456/results-unlimited-Debt-Continuation-and-humiliation-virginia-beach-Virginia-1111885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on results unlimited