Complaint Review: Resume Edge

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: BC2010 — new york New York United States of America
Resume Edge
2000 Lenox Drive Second Floor Lawrenceville, New Jersey United States of America

Resume Edge nelnet Stay away from this company! Lawrenceville, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint

I recently was in the market to have my professional executive CV written so I decided to do it right and hire a professional service. I paid $359.00 for the service and was sent to an online survey form. I filled out all of the information, called customer service to discuss how the process would roll out and was assured that I would be completely satisfied with the results. I received the CV and was shocked. It was awful. Grammatical errors, random capitalization, very poorly written and completely unusable as a professional document. I called the company figuring I could just get another writer on their staff to work with since the assigned writer was so poorly skilled. I was denied my request. I then asked for a refund. ($359 is a lot of money to spend on such poor service) They refused and told me to take it up with my credit card company. The customer service rep was very rude and I realized that he was well versed in this type of complaint and seemed like a common event. I have since complained to the BBB and the referenced PARW standards organization that they align themselves with http://www.parw.com/home.html. I am hoping to get a refund or at the very least, the professional document I paid for. Stay very far away from them or any of the other companies they run (nelnet is the parent company). I really would not wish this kind of aggravation and loss of money on anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-Edge/Lawrenceville-New-Jersey-08648/Resume-Edge-nelnet-Stay-away-from-this-company-Lawrenceville-New-Jersey-663322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume Edge

Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: ResumeEdge - (United States of America)

ResumeEdge addressed this nearly year old complaint as it happened and issued the customer a complete refund on November 10, 2010, despite the fact that our work product met all PARW standards. We have an A rating from the BBB.