Complaint Review: resume my career

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: glowworm — Kansas United States of America
resume my career

resume my career Resume Rip Off, Internet

Google searched resume writing services and found resume my career and i decided to pay 100 + 10 for next day Delivery here it is 4 Business days later and no Resume. I called and was told my resume would be in my email later that day, and later that day came and No resume, so i called back today and was told it was emails to me earlier today they have correct email address but yet again no Resume.. guess I will not use them again!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/resume-my-career/internet/resume-my-career-Resume-Rip-Off-Internet-863463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on resume my career