Complaint Review: ResumeAnalyst.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Mr.T — Gilroy California
Knoxville, TN Knoxville, Tennessee USA

ResumeAnalyst.com H.I.P Consulting- Artemas Pratt DO NOT USE THIS COMPNAY!! I made a huge mistake of using this company to help me update my resume. They took my last reserves of $129 when I was in desperate need of finding a job! What a HUGE dissepiment! Artemas Pratt and Abby took 2 weeks to get me a draft resumes which there is no way I would send to employers. It was as if my 8 year old wrote it and they are not refunding my $129 2) Reaching them is a BIG hustle and there is nothing you can do about it. 3) They never were able to get me my resume right or somewhat presentable. 4) They are not refunding my money and can’t even reach them anymore. 5) They don’t have a physical business address 6) The phone numbers they provide are from prepaid phones. Do not make the same mistake I made! Hire a local person that can help you with your resume. Since it means one’s livelihood. Knoxville Tennessee

Do not do business with company! It is a scam!

They promise to help you write a professional resume but they lie.

After they take your money you never hear from them.

They use prepaid phones, they do not have a physical address. I should have done a reseach on them.

I am going though financial hardships and trusted this company to help me write a resume so I can find a job and feed my family. Biggest mistake of putting all my trust, hope and last dollars.

Do not make the same mistake I made. Use a local, reputable company even if you have to pay more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResumeAnalystcom/Knoxville-Tennessee-37901/ResumeAnalystcom-HIP-Consulting-Artemas-Pratt-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPNAY-I-made-a-huge-1089301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResumeAnalyst.com