Complaint Review: resumemycareer,com

• Updated: Thu, June 07, 2012

• Reported By: Lou — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
resumemycareer,com

resumemycareer,com Resume writing rip off Internet

Several months ago, I contacted this company to re-write a resume for me.  Justin, who I believe is the only person that works there, was friendly at first.  He described to me what the company can do for my resume and that they will re-write the resume until I am satisfied with the results.

I knew I was in trouble after the first incident.  The site says a 24 hour turn around, it took over 2 weeks to get the first draft and when I was not happy with it Justin took on an attitude and started yelling at me.  This would be the first of several incidents.  He has a very explosive personality and will run you into the ground if you don't like his work.  And that's exactly what happened to me.

I'm older and re-entering the work force after losing my business and obtaining a new degree in a different field.  I was very green on how to format a resume in today's standard and that's why I sought out a professional.  To help me.  What I got was a resume that had nothing to do with my field at all.  However, I didn't know this until I applied to over 1200 jobs and spoke with several recruiters.  I was told my resume needed updating.

For about 45 days I tried to reach Justin via email and phone, which I was unsuccessful.  When I finally did get through to him, today and explained the issue.  He again started screaming at me, talking over me and wouldn't listen.  Told me it was my fault the resume was wrong.  I finally had enough of his yelling and told him to F off and hung up.

This was a complete waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/resumemycareercom/internet/resumemycareercom-Resume-writing-rip-off-Internet-894227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on resumemycareer,com