- Report: #582819
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: resumesguaranteed
resumesguaranteed9512 Oak Island Ln. Clermont, Florida United States of America
resumesguaranteed : Guaranteed refund is a scam. Low quality of resume. Bad service - once you get the documents, you get no furthet response. Clermont, Florida
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: resume guarantees/policies
We have received your note and are very sorry to hear that you have not yet found a job.
Please remember that our refund+$50 offer and revision is valid, as per our terms of sale, if the following conditions are met:
1. You are UNEMPLOYED and are not currently paying ANY state, province or Federal taxes.
(Working in ANY position--even if it's one you held prior to receiving your new resume -- voids our offer).
2. You provide verifiable certified mail and/or fax receipts for at least 30 resume mailings/faxes submitted over the course of the FIRST 60 DAYS of receipt of resume within no later than 90 days from receipt of your resume.
3. At our discretion, an investigator may request additional information.
As long as you are able to meet these terms, please complete our short refund request form at:
---and your claim will be handled promptly!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/resumesguaranteed/Clermont-Florida-34711/resumesguaranteed-Guaranteed-refund-is-a-scam-Low-quality-of-resume-Bad-service-onc-582819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.