Complaint Review: Resurgent capital services

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: mrk — Portland Oregon
Resurgent capital services
55 Beattie Place Greenaville, South Carolina USA

Resurgent capital services Amy, Paul. Scammers come in all Shapes & Sizes Greenaville South Carolina

Back in August of 1997, I received a letter from a collection service ( North Shore Collections ). I than called and comfirmed that the company was real, (LVNV Funding, LLC ).was the source that I gathered info from. Now I paid off the debit owed. It took me seven months to pay it off. I did recieve a thank you letter from North Shore and a comfirmation that showed that my collcetion status was Closed.

Now since October of 2013 and this year 2014 I have been receiving many letters ( 7 ) from a company that goes by the name of Sherman Acquistition stating that "They are collecting a debit that is owed to US Bank, Oregon. I did call the number and gave the account number to the Rep. who answered. Her name was givin as "Amy", I was then trasfered to another Rep who stated that his name was " Paul ".  Now Paul went into his little speach about how I owed his company $412.17 with a $208.91 interest, for a total of $621.08. Paul was asking for a credit card payment only. I told Paul that I already paid $412, through another company. I was put on hold for 8-10 minutes. Paul returned with a rebuttle of, " I do not show any other collections service for this account, Paul again was asking for my credit card number.

When I asked for the  confirmation info., from his source I was again put on hold. I was on hold for more than 12 minutes. I hung up the phone. On April 2014, I have received a letter form another collection group by the name Resurgent Captial Services. They state that I owe them $412.17. I sent some paper work that I received from North Shore Collection.

Now three months later, I got a relpy letter stating-" We have reviewed your inquiry regarding the above referenced account. However, the information provided, along with our review of the account, is insufficient to support your claim".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurgent-capital-services/Greenaville-South-Carolina-92601/Resurgent-capital-services-Amy-Paul-Scammers-come-in-all-Shapes-Sizes-Greenaville-So-1161896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurgent capital services