gesture

• Reported By: yjrich — Hebron Indiana
Resurgent Capital Services
55 Beattie Place Greenville, South Carolina USA

Resurgent Capital Services Fraud-ripoff-rude Greenville South Carolina

I received the letter from Allied on 3/4/14 stating that I owed a bill that to my knowledge was paid.  I got a phone call and this woman was the rudest person I have ever talked to, wanting all kinds of personal information which I wouldn't give her.

I contacted the company Allied says I owe the bill to; I have as of today (34/29/14) not received a response from them.

I figure if you call me about something like this then you should have the information you need.  I'm starting to think maybe all of these "Credit Collection" agencies are owned by the same person; everyone of the people I've spoken to to from them all act the same - rude and very nasty!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurgent-Capital-Services/Greenville-South-Carolina-29601/Resurgent-Capital-Services-Fraud-ripoff-rude-Greenville-South-Carolina-1142770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurgent Capital Services