Complaint Review: ResV Pure

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By:clearwater Florida
ResV Pure
PO Box 971270 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

ResV Pure Dietery Supplement-Performance Health USA resV Pure dietary supplement and the company are a complete rippoff Orem Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

Do not be taken by their report about this product like I did. This company offers a trial offer that is only good for 15 days, before you can place your order you have to click their I AGREE contract DON'T this is the bigest mouse trap I have ever seen, be sure to read it, other wise they got you in the trap. Knowing what I know now about them and their product I wouldn't had ever bother to order it. 15 days is not enough to find out if the product is any good. Be sure to return the empty bottle before the 15 days, if you decide to go ahead with the order, other wise prepare your self for the biggest and I mean the biggest surprise when you receive your credit card statment the price is a RIPPOFF doen not justified the quality acclaim by a Dr. that is making a fortune out of the consumers, making you believe they got the best product.

Margarita
clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResV-Pure/Orem-Utah-84097-1270/ResV-Pure-Dietery-Supplement-Performance-Health-USA-resV-Pure-dietary-supplement-and-the-453165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResV Pure

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Seth Levoci - (USA)

I found an updated phone number for ResV Pure at (866) 982-5127 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at resvpure.com

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.