Complaint Review: Retirement Strategies

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed — Alabama
Retirement Strategies
21999 Farmington Rd Farmington, Michigan USA

Retirement Strategies Andrew Briggs Scott Briggs Fraud, insurance violations Farmington Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Completely false information

Retirement Strategies

I'm so pissed off that I lost my $$$$$ from my annuity, when this firm told it was ok to place my funds into my checking account.  please, please don't listen to these two brothers.   They have been scamming people for years by hiding replacements into your checking account.  " I was told by my accountant this was illegal; however, the IRS still made me pay as income.  If you have an annuity with Andrew L. Briggs, he is a scam artist and is currently hurting his clients for BIG commissions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retirement-Strategies/Farmington-Michigan-48336/Retirement-Strategies-Andrew-Briggs-Scott-Briggs-Fraud-insurance-violations-Farmington-M-1070092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retirement Strategies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Completely false information

AUTHOR: Don - ()

There is no report anywhere that says there is any wrongful doing from Andrew Briggs in his personal or business life. If your accountant told you that something was illegal then you should have asked Andrew for the clarification. I would like to speak to your accountant and clarify what was done or said.

The IRS will try anything they can to get your money.

I am not sure who is making these accuasations but Andrew has no knowledge of these and would be more than willing to help you get through these issues you say you have.

Please contact me to see if we can find a resolution for this.

Thank you!