Complaint Review: Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau, INC.

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:Spring Texas
Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau, INC.
2269 S. Saw Mill River RD., BLDG 3 Elmsford, New York U.S.A.

Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau, INC. without aggreeing to any club or magazine offers i've been receiving noticies i owe money! Elmsford New York

I've received offers from a couple different magazines, but without agreeing to anything I'm now being told I owe money. I've received several notices about owing money from Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau, INC. demanding I pay them or else. I let the deadlines pass, yet I'm still getting the same letters, saying the same thing; they've kinda lost their edge. It's still annoying though, and harrassment, I owe no one money and I hate being accused of it.

Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrieval-Masters-Creditors-Bureau-INC/Elmsford-New-York-10523/Retrieval-Masters-Creditors-Bureau-INC-without-aggreeing-to-any-club-or-magazine-offers-296128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau, INC.