Complaint Review: Retrieval-Masters Credits Bureau, INC

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Jack — Kellyville Oklahoma
Retrieval-Masters Credits Bureau, INC
4 Westchester Plaza, Suite 110 Elmsford, New York USA

Retrieval-Masters Credits Bureau, INC RMCB Claimed I owe a Verizon bill to a phone number I've never seen. Elmsford New York

RMCB stated I owe them $187.23 on an a phone number I've never had.  I called verizon and they stated the phone number is not nor has not been associated with my social security number or account(s).

They stated it was charged to me April 27,2011 and verizon reviewed my bills from that date and nowhere is it mentioned me ever being associated with the phone number.  Not sure if it's a scam or fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrieval-Masters-Credits-Bureau-INC/Elmsford-New-York-10523/Retrieval-Masters-Credits-Bureau-INC-RMCB-Claimed-I-owe-a-Verizon-bill-to-a-phone-number-1142876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrieval-Masters Credits Bureau, INC