respectively

• Submitted: Sat, September 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 09, 2006

• Reported By:Lake Providence Louisiana
Retrofeet
1737 B Columbia Drive Decatur, Georgia U.S.A.

Retrofeet stole my money for my shoes & called and said my shoes will be shipped in 2 weeks. They received my payment August 9th and now it's September 9th. ripoff Decatur Georgia

I had saved money to get me some shoes for school. Retrofeet.com took my money and kept telling me my shoes were going to be here in 2 weeks, and I still haven't receive my shoes. I emailed them telling them I would like to have my money back and they didn't return the email.

They don't answer the phone when you call. My mom called them and they said tey have a very slow shipment. I really wanted my shoes for our school homecoming on the 29th of September. Now I'm here out of $94.95. I'm only 16 and in the 11th grade. I hope don't anyone else order from you and I hope someone can help me out.

Dontell
Lake Providence, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2006 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeet/Decatur-Georgia-30032/Retrofeet-stole-my-money-for-my-shoes-called-and-said-my-shoes-will-be-shipped-in-2-week-210254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet