Complaint Review: Retrofeet

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:fort polk Louisiana
49 East 41st. Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Retrofeet ripoff New York New York

I may a order with retrofeet on 6-11-07 for $360.97. I have not received my merchandise or my money back from them. I have tryed on several occasions to contact them by phone and by email. My last email to them got a response. One of there worker call me to day 7-26-07. I gave him my order number and my tracking, he said that there is nothing he can do.

I just want my merchandise or my money back. The phone numbers that are on my order and on there wedsite do not work. This is my last resort to get a solanion to my problem.

fort polk, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeet/New-York-New-York-10165/Retrofeet-ripoff-New-York-New-York-263735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet