Complaint Review: reunion.com

• Reported By:Ringtown Pennsylvania
reunion.com
reunion.com Internet U.S.A.

reunion.com EMAIL SEARCH AND LOST FRIEND SEARCH AN EXPENSIVE SCAM! Internet

After reading a banner for reunion.com i thought i'd search for long time friends. Upon doing so, a live window appeared stating that registering for free will allow you to find all the information you need.

So, I did register, only to find that peoples name come up but NO information. You have to subscribe for one of their 3 packages. I chose thier $3.24 for one month package. I figured for a lousy $3 -- what the heck.

STILL, no further information was researched. So, i figured i just spent $3.24 for nothing.

I checked my online banking the next morning and it appeared that they charged me $120. Trying to log into my account to see what happened, I could not. My email inbox had another email from them stating i cannot log in until I verify my email. So i clicked the link, and I got in. Only to discover that i just renewed for another $60.

I called them and they wouldn't even let me fully explain-as if they get these calls all the time. They cut me off. THEY KNEW WHAT THEY DID. They could not refund my money, I could only downgrade to a $60 one-year subscription. Total Fraud. Totally false advertisement! Total insensitive customer service. Total RIP-OFF!

Roxanne
Ringtown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2007 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reunioncom/internet/reunioncom-EMAIL-SEARCH-AND-LOST-FRIEND-SEARCH-AN-EXPENSIVE-SCAM-Internet-240514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reunion.com