Complaint Review: reuniteyourlove.com - Michael Pardue - Brant Pardue - Nick Vauss On Keen.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: K. Mac — Oshkosh Wisconsin USA
reuniteyourlove.com - Michael Pardue - Brant Pardue - Nick Vauss On Keen.com
reuniteyourlove.com Internet United States of America

reuniteyourlove.com - Michael Pardue - Brant Pardue - Nick Vauss On Keen.com reuniteyourlove.com Michael Pardue - psychic scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I waited two years to say a word because

*Consumer Comment: michael brant pardue

I have been trying to get Michael Pardue to honor the satisfaction/money back guarantee on his reuniteyourlove.com website for just shy of two years. Mr. Pardue is involved with many other websites as well. Do a simple google search to see how many ways there are to reach Mr. Pardue. In late 2007 I spent over $1,700 on services NOT rendered, inaccurate predictions, etc... Mr. Pardue is a scam artist plain and simple. He made several requests for more funds due to outside forces complicating the spell work he was trying to accomplish for me. After two months of seeing no results and sending money three times, I requested the services be stopped and the guarantee be honored. Within 24 hours of my request for money to be returned any phone I had ever contacted Michael from was no unable to complete calls to his listed numbers, no email messages were ever returned, so on and so forth. It took over 18 months before I got in touch with Mr. Pardue again, only for him to tell me that because I had negative energy and was irritating he would not be returning my money. He never mentioned negative energy or my irritating ways in any phone conversations only requested more funds. I confessed an incident of self-harm to Mr. Pardue as well as other issues related to me consulting a psychologist and being diagnosed highly depressive with OCD and he continued to suck money out of me. Shameful acts on the part of Mr. Pardue. My reason for posting here is 2 fold... First I am looking to prevent any others from falling victim to this man. Secondly, if there are others out there that have already been victimized by this individual feel free to contact me at (((ROR REDACYED))) (use Michael Pardue in the subject line) I have contacted an attorney in my state and he feels there are grounds for a class action suit against Mr. Pardue and his partners involved with reuniteyourlove.com, keen.com, liveperson.com, Please also avoid Michael as he is listed on OLX.com as well.

<font color="red"><a href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reuniteyourlovecom-Michael-Pardue-Brant-Pardue-Nick-Vauss-On-Keencom/internet/reuniteyourlovecom-Michael-Pardue-Brant-Pardue-Nick-Vauss-On-Keencom-reuniteyourlo-480056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reuniteyourlove.com - Michael Pardue - Brant Pardue - Nick Vauss On Keen.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I waited two years to say a word because

AUTHOR: Brant - ()

I would like to first say the reason I did not  immediately file a rebuttal to the described, "scam" allegations is due to the following.  I felt due to the circumstances, it would have kept the energy moving toward the negative.  This person also did everything they could to cyber stalk me and bash any and all outlets I was associated with, including my own aparmtent.  I knew the statements were embellished in some parts and in other parts down right false.  I also felt it best for the person making the negative statements to be given a venue to vent without my interfering.  While I do my best  to ensure each of the thousands of clients who have sought my services over the years leave happy, it isn't possible to please every person that crosses my path, I can simply try my best and that has proven beneficial to most clients ive interacted with.  It is true I cut off contact with the person whom initiated the negative statements because I was being harassed and threatened.  The request for a refund was not granted because I more than made up for that with the comped sessions I provided In an effort to satisfy them. If my services were scam enriched and horrible then why did the client obviously return for my services, I didnt demand they do that.  Only when I told the individual I wouldn't be able to continue our sessions and suggested simply stay with a licensed mental health professional, did they file the report on this site.  I quote the following from the report

"I confessed an incident of self-harm to Mr. Pardue as well as other issues related to me consulting a psychologist and being diagnosed highly depressive with OCD and he continued to suck money out of me."

I was worried for the client and did indeed offer a complimentary guided meditation session to hopefully ease and calm the energy.  By the way, I sincerely hope the 2 years I waited to make a rebutal, satisfies this persons ill will and desire to harm me "TWO FOLD"As for me, I still wish that person joy, love, understanding and inner peace .   I also hope my rebutal  doesn't reopen any, "manic" fits. Or cause a snowball effect of slanderous remarks.  If it does I will release the negative and create the joy as to help others do the same.  However, I firmly believe most individuals who are kind in nature  will see & understand my sincerity in bringing joy and understanding to any who desire my guidance.   -All is well.

michael brant pardue

AUTHOR: BBB30 - (United States of America)

Mr. Pardue is still doing what he does the best. scamming people with his so called psychic readings and love spells. he recently moved to huntsville, al. working out of a little one bedroom apartment @ 1935 meadow brook drive #505 . you can contact him @478-714-4093