Complaint Review: reven media

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: FBI — north carolina Utah United States of America
reven media
san capastrano CA CALIFORNIA, California United States of America

reven media Jeff at reven media... and the office staff SCAM.I WAS SCAMMED BY REVEN MEDIA FOR 3000.00 JEFF THE SALES MAN AND SOME LADY TAGGED TEAMED ME CALIFORNIA, California

*Author of original report: not true

*Author of original report: Reven Media so happy and resolved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a Fake Report. Order Does not Exist

I WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGED OF BY JEFF AT REVEN MEDIA.. THEY LIE SO BAD.. I WAS SWINDLED BIG TIME OUT OF THOUSANDS.. THEY SOLD ME FAKE LISTS AND FAKE NAMES THAT DIDNT WORK .. OH MY GOD I AM ON THE PHONE WITH THE FBI.. THEY HAVE AN ON GOING CASE AGAINST THEM FOR MAIL AND WIRE FRAUD. .. PLEASE CONTACT THE AG IN YOUR STATE.. DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY.. THEY WILL STEAL IT FROM YOU

JEFF IS A CON MAN.. AND SOME GIRL I CALLED IN CALIFORNIA SAN CAPASTRANO CA... THATS WHERE IT IS.. OH MY GOD I AM SO EMBARRESED

GOD BLESS

MICHAEL GAGLIANO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reven-media/CALIFORNIA-California-93321/reven-media-Jeff-at-reven-media-and-the-office-staff-SCAMI-WAS-SCAMMED-BY-REVEN-MEDIA-955225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reven media

not true

AUTHOR: FBI - (United States of America)

I love reven media they helped us so much with leads and helped our company grow.  I read these posts but they are not true.. it was a altercation between a company and them the company just put that article there cause they were mad at Reven media. For the record these are not true.. So please do do busienss with them.. I am a very satisfied customer.. and the internet has ruined businesses because of these dumb articles..

God Bless

Peter North

Reven Media so happy and resolved

AUTHOR: FBI - (United States of America)

The Reven media post was incorrect.. We have disputed and resolved all matters. Its was a misunderstanding and we have now straightend this out with them. They are a great company. Our co worker was upset at a memeber there and went off the hook.

Sincerely,

NMHC

Reven media is a great place.. sorry for post

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a Fake Report. Order Does not Exist

AUTHOR: Reven Media Owner - (United States of America)

This is a fake report. Every time this guy calls in, he asks my employees to steal leads from us and give to him on Rev Share. Finally one of my reps started hanging up on him, so he said he was going to do this...Cant believe he actually did. How sad for us.  Just read his story- none of it makes sense..

For the record, there are no gov investigations, etc. And I challenge the writer of this story to send us all a copy of your order that you supposedly got from us. Anyone that calls in wanting further clarification on this matter, we have all kinds of info on this guy that we are willing to share with any skeptics. There is quite a bit of interesting info on this guy that may help others stear clear.

Sorry to whoever is reading this. We are a reputable company, and willing to give up any references for any verticals we are selling.