Complaint Review: Revenue Recovery Corporation

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: RIPOFFinTN — maryville Tennessee
Revenue Recovery Corporation
7005 middlebrook pike knoxville, Tennessee USA

Revenue Recovery Corporation continued harrassment of a bill collection that was paid to original invoice knoxville Tennessee

*Author of original report: Contacted by RRC 3/13/14

On February 22, 2013 I started receiving letters and phone calls from Revenue Recovery Corporation claiming I did not pay a bill from Tennessee Valley Radiology and that it had been turned over to them for collections. I immediately called TVA billing office and was told no one would talk to me or discuss this issue since it had already gone to collections.

I contacted RRC through phone calls and they told me I would need to fax documents for proof.  I did this not only once but 4 times before a gentleman named Todd told me they had received them.

They stopped contacting me for a year.  2/5/14 I received yet another notice and claim that I owe money and have not been available by phone.  Yet no one has left me any messages regarding this issue and my phone number is not the same as it was one year ago.  I refaxed all documents again to RRC, Dr Lynda Rogers and TVR. [continued below]....

.....

Today 3/6/14 I received yet another collection letter.  You would think a cancelled check would be sufficient to stop this harrassment.  NO. This bill should have never been turned over in the first place and I have contacted sources numorous times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revenue-Recovery-Corporation/knoxville-Tennessee-37950/Revenue-Recovery-Corporation-continued-harrassment-of-a-bill-collection-that-was-paid-to-o-1128724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revenue Recovery Corporation

Contacted by RRC 3/13/14

AUTHOR: RIPOFFinTN - ()

I was emailed from the Mgr at RRC today and he has confirmed he received my information and will contact Tn Valley Radiology to hopefully resolve this issue. Unfortunately TN Valley radiology gave or sold RRC a paid bill for collection and I was forced to deal only through RRC since TVR would not take my calls. I am hopeful that we can get this resolved soon.