Complaint Review: Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: ReverendTomErikRaspotnik — Shelby Michigan
Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik
www.reverendtomerikraspotnikexposed.com Shelby, Michigan United States of America

Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik I am a 48 year old man and my DADDY signs for my legal papers as I visit prisons Shelby, Michigan

I call myself the leader of Satanism.  I sold my soul to Satan. I make fake websites and rip off reports.  In my eyes unless you worship Satan you are a Child Molester and a Cult.

But when push comes to shove, when legal papers are served, who signs for it?  My 79 year old DADDY.  That way, I can travel around the country running to prisons in my truck and can say I never got it.

Next time I will have Satan answer it.  But I see nothing wrong with my DADDY picking up my mail and helping hide me.

And when Daddy signs for legal papers I can say I was never served!

Boy. Satan has made me so Smart!

Too bad the Satanic Community knows the truth and have seen the papers.  Darn.  Hate when that happens.

Also hate it when the certified letter my Daddy signed for is addressed to me!  I guess I am going to have to build fake websites to the USPS.  Because if you put in the tracking number of the certified letter, you can see where it came from.  But it is lies.  All lies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 04:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reverend-Tom-Erik-Raspotnik/Shelby-Michigan-/Reverend-Tom-Erik-Raspotnik-I-am-a-48-year-old-man-and-my-DADDY-signs-for-my-legal-papers-1043888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik